getting up 2

Thursday, May 29

Charlotte St, Paddington
I did not live here very long. The people I moved in with at the start of the month were not there 1 month later when I moved out. It was a very fluid house. The back stairs fell down and were replaced, as did the kitchen cabinets. James stopped his medication and had to be hospitalised. The dog just vanished one day. I didn't like to ask about the cat. Everyday brought new surprises. The lounge would be replaced with a totally different one, or there would be 5 fish tanks all of a sudden then the fish tanks would vanish and be replaced with about 50 potted plants. Once I found the toaster hanging from the bottom of the house (but through the building material - I couldn't work out how it had gotten there without being pulled apart and put back together) then the next day it was back in the kitchen. I'll never forget Megan (who had never left America before) commenting that we should get more cockroaches whilst high on acid.
James (Schizophrenic)
Megan (American exchange student)
James sister and her boyfriend
The guy who played in that brisbane band Budd
possibly his friend from the same band
Brook St, South Brisbane
My favourite ever house. I lived here the longest I have ever lived anywhere in my whole life - 4 years! Some of the best times of my life were spent here.
Fiona (who I would do anything for still)
Girl & two guys (will have to ask Fi to remind me - they moved out soon after I moved in)
Kiesten (broke her boyfriends heart by becoming a lesbian after surf camp - was gorgeous)
Melissa (clueless, liked to wear tails)
Jon (dated Jacqi - always took ages in the shower yet never looked clean)
Kate (liked it so much she lived there twice)
Glynn (aka sideshow bob - red dreads big feet - always wore black or dark brown)
Debbie (can do anything)
Karla (we all wondered what she did)
Callum (my ex)
Naomi (started dating Callum)
Mark (recovering from heartbreak)
Theresa (hippy pixie)
Phil (dated Theresa for ages - aka the little french boy)
Shannyn (great chick)
Georgia (had a very crazy relationship with her bf)
Sarskia (went on the run)
Megan (somewhat frightening)
Paul and his boyfriend (smack head thieves)
Tash (looked wierd with her shaved head)
Kylie (on the game)

ros from URL @ 1:03 pm

about me
I was born in Australia, an aries with aquarius rising in the year of the wood tiger.
get around my site
home
archives
my old blog
even older blog
my favorite blogs

boing boing
plastic bag
london underground
the big smoker
waferbaby
john howard
hotwater
hot buttered death
davezilla
kyle
vegetarian mouse slayer
whats new pussycat
spengy
happy
michael jennings
85 george street
defective yeti
spin starts here
linkblog
house of debauchery and beeyotching
bitchin monaro
dear god damn diary
moog
call centre confidential
green fairy
dublin up
big western benito
creativity machine
wheelie bin
nick
pedro
after grog blog
yobbo
zannah
riot act
evil pundit
the supermercado project
anthony j hicks
gwenworld
Darl
little red boat
land down under
wherever you are
venusberg
the same river twice
mung
mysterioso land

wish list





< « - £ # We are Australian & ? + » >
Powered by RingSurf!

written by ros : powered by blogger and seven ten design