From This or That Tuesday:
1. Packrat or minimalist?
Minimalist - I move too much to have a lot of stuff
2. Computer: desktop or laptop?
Laptop - but if using for an age then with a mouse
3. Seashore or mountains?
Seashore - both are beautiful but I am in lure to the sea
4. Carpeting or bare floors?
Bare floors - especially wood, but not say lino
5. Drinking water: bottled or tap?
Well the tap water in London is pretty bad, rain water is the best
6. Shopping websites: eBay or Amazon?
7. Cute little kitties or big scary tigers?
Big scary tigers
8. Front door or back door?
Front door - you can't get into out back door except from the house
9. Lots of jewelry, or little/none?
little/none - I spent my teenage years wearing lots of it but these days I can't be bothered
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: At the last minute, you obtain tickets to an event you're dying to attend. However, you have to work that day! Do you ask the boss for the time off, or just call in sick?
If I knew I was going to get the day off I would ask but if not it's a sickie for sure.
ros from URL @ 12:57 pm