From The Friday Five:
1. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have?
Go to Greenland, don't ask me why but even since I was a kid I have always wanted to go there. Maybe one day.
2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest?
Well sometimes I sneak in the "it really suits you" line but generally people just have to look at me to know. Most times I just try not to say anything. Umm usually does the trick. I mean if they don't want to know why are they asking.
3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn't? What happened?
Well it wasn't really a friend, just someone I was around. About the freak cricketing or was it hockey accident they had had as a boy. And I'm like .. why would I want to know about what's missing from your equipment? Oh and there was another time when my ex (Mick if you must know - he is dead so I am speaking ill) confessed about his sordid visit to an elderly prostitute and getting caught by his shipmates. Steph telling me stories about her sex life with the huge 7 foot bikie gang member she was dating (when I first met him he was wearing a 666 sign of the beast shirt that was very apt) ... I could go on and on.
4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why?
Xanadu, yes embassing but true. Rollerskating, floaty dresses, lots of sisters, being a muse, having strange powers, dancing with Gene Kelly and falling in love. What could be better I ask you.
5. What's one talent/skill you don't have but always wanted?
Mulilingual, it would be cool to be able to speak heaps of languages instead of stumbling through them as you so often find yourself doing.
ros from URL @ 5:01 pm