getting up 2

Friday, June 13

From The Friday Five:
1. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have?
Go to Greenland, don't ask me why but even since I was a kid I have always wanted to go there. Maybe one day.
2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest?
Well sometimes I sneak in the "it really suits you" line but generally people just have to look at me to know. Most times I just try not to say anything. Umm usually does the trick. I mean if they don't want to know why are they asking.
3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn't? What happened?
Well it wasn't really a friend, just someone I was around. About the freak cricketing or was it hockey accident they had had as a boy. And I'm like .. why would I want to know about what's missing from your equipment? Oh and there was another time when my ex (Mick if you must know - he is dead so I am speaking ill) confessed about his sordid visit to an elderly prostitute and getting caught by his shipmates. Steph telling me stories about her sex life with the huge 7 foot bikie gang member she was dating (when I first met him he was wearing a 666 sign of the beast shirt that was very apt) ... I could go on and on.
4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why?
Xanadu, yes embassing but true. Rollerskating, floaty dresses, lots of sisters, being a muse, having strange powers, dancing with Gene Kelly and falling in love. What could be better I ask you.
5. What's one talent/skill you don't have but always wanted?
Mulilingual, it would be cool to be able to speak heaps of languages instead of stumbling through them as you so often find yourself doing.

ros from URL @ 5:01 pm

about me
I was born in Australia, an aries with aquarius rising in the year of the wood tiger.
get around my site
home
archives
my old blog
even older blog
my favorite blogs

boing boing
plastic bag
london underground
the big smoker
waferbaby
john howard
hotwater
hot buttered death
davezilla
kyle
vegetarian mouse slayer
whats new pussycat
spengy
happy
michael jennings
85 george street
defective yeti
spin starts here
linkblog
house of debauchery and beeyotching
bitchin monaro
dear god damn diary
moog
call centre confidential
green fairy
dublin up
big western benito
creativity machine
wheelie bin
nick
pedro
after grog blog
yobbo
zannah
riot act
evil pundit
the supermercado project
anthony j hicks
gwenworld
Darl
little red boat
land down under
wherever you are
venusberg
the same river twice
mung
mysterioso land

wish list





< « - £ # We are Australian & ? + » >
Powered by RingSurf!

written by ros : powered by blogger and seven ten design