getting up 2

Tuesday, June 24

Well it seems that it has been a while since I posted. I just haven't been working so much lately which is pretty hard on the finances. I am starting to wonder if I will be stuck in London forever. At this stage all I want is a weekend break - preferably to Spain. OMG I have been in Britain too long.

I have been having fun hanging round and doing not very much. The weather is pretty damn good for over here at the moment and that always raises your spirits so much. We have gotten new housemates and that is all good. They both seem really nice. I thought that Matt might be a bit thick but he borrowed my copy of the Illiad last night which just shows you that you never can tell. Also have a few dossers hanging around the place too. Jac's boyfriend Darrell is staying as well as Mark from the next street down as the landlord is renovating and has kicked them all out for a bit. Mark is going back to Brisbane in a week but Darrell will be here for around 3 weeks I think (he has also brought his cat Punkrock - which is very cute). The other boys have gone to other Clive houses in the area. All the streets go in order - we are I, Darrell etc are in H rah rah rah you get the idea. Wally has gone to G and Ev has gone to Boston for some reason. I think they had some cheap flights yesterday (I remember when I could do that - sigh). Strangely he was meant to be staying on B st so I guess he wanted to go one better. Jac's cousin Shelly stayed for a few days on a stopover from her tour - she flew out yesterday back to Melbourne. Dev's wannabe girlfriend is coming also on Thursday. It is going to be pretty packed.

We are all hoping that this girl will not break Dev's heart as he is so lovely. Jac has a bit of an anti thing going for her cause Dev paid for her flight (he is pretty broke) and she has just come out of rehab. Jac's gotten this impression that just cause you've been a junkie it means you have to be a thief. And well that just isn't true, but she won't listen so we are both hoping that she is extra nice (me to prove Jac's wrong and Jac's so she can be converted). Anyway she is wannabe on Dev's part as they are not actually going out. Dev is so cute about it, he asked me the other day if he should just act cool. But I had to mention that if you've flown a girl over then she is going to know that you like her isn't she. I think the time to play it cool has long gone.

What else? Just the usual sort of thing - going to pubs, having barbies and getting way too drunk.

ros from URL @ 11:36 am

about me
I was born in Australia, an aries with aquarius rising in the year of the wood tiger.
get around my site
home
archives
my old blog
even older blog
my favorite blogs

boing boing
plastic bag
london underground
the big smoker
waferbaby
john howard
hotwater
hot buttered death
davezilla
kyle
vegetarian mouse slayer
whats new pussycat
spengy
happy
michael jennings
85 george street
defective yeti
spin starts here
linkblog
house of debauchery and beeyotching
bitchin monaro
dear god damn diary
moog
call centre confidential
green fairy
dublin up
big western benito
creativity machine
wheelie bin
nick
pedro
after grog blog
yobbo
zannah
riot act
evil pundit
the supermercado project
anthony j hicks
gwenworld
Darl
little red boat
land down under
wherever you are
venusberg
the same river twice
mung
mysterioso land

wish list





< « - £ # We are Australian & ? + » >
Powered by RingSurf!

written by ros : powered by blogger and seven ten design