getting up 2

Friday, July 11

From Friday Five:
1. Do you remember your first best friend? Who was it?
Her name was Mary. You can see a picture of her on my webpage she is the one on the right in the photo of my sister and I in our gold and blue sports uniforms. We were best friends in grade one and two in Rockhampton where my family lived at the time.
2. Are you still in touch with this person?
We moved to Emu Park for grade three and I never really saw her again. Being only 6 or so when we moved it's not the age where you start long correspondances is it.
3. Do you have a current close friend?
Yes I have a few best friends. Jane, Caitriona and Fiona who I think I could ask anything of and most likely have.
4. How did you become friends with this person?
Jane and I met in grade 3/4 after I moved to Brisbane from up North. I was best friends with another girl but she moved and for some reason Jane really liked me and we started hanging out. Before we knew it we were telling each other everything.
Caitriona and I meet in grade 8. We both were really big bookworms (Jane didn't really read at this stage) and used to go to the library together. We really click.
Fiona and I lived together for a number of years. We bonded when all the others were away over beer and spliffs. She is really special.
I miss them all so much.
5. Is there a friend from your past that you wish you were still in contact with? Why?
So many. Chelsea, Tash, Steph, Georgia, Callum, Anna, Liz, Anne-Marie, Maree, Emma, Mary, Mick, Paul, Steve, Camille ... I could go on and on. You notice it more when you move around a lot. People just go missing from your life or you do from theirs.


ros from URL @ 2:22 pm

about me
I was born in Australia, an aries with aquarius rising in the year of the wood tiger.
get around my site
home
archives
my old blog
even older blog
my favorite blogs

boing boing
plastic bag
london underground
the big smoker
waferbaby
john howard
hotwater
hot buttered death
davezilla
kyle
vegetarian mouse slayer
whats new pussycat
spengy
happy
michael jennings
85 george street
defective yeti
spin starts here
linkblog
house of debauchery and beeyotching
bitchin monaro
dear god damn diary
moog
call centre confidential
green fairy
dublin up
big western benito
creativity machine
wheelie bin
nick
pedro
after grog blog
yobbo
zannah
riot act
evil pundit
the supermercado project
anthony j hicks
gwenworld
Darl
little red boat
land down under
wherever you are
venusberg
the same river twice
mung
mysterioso land

wish list





< « - £ # We are Australian & ? + » >
Powered by RingSurf!

written by ros : powered by blogger and seven ten design