getting up 2

Friday, November 21

From Friday Five
1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.
Buy all my Christmas presents, not get horribly drunk at the Christmas parties, pay off my credit card, start learning French instead of just thinking about it and look at booking my flights for my hols.
2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.
This is a hard one cause I've been away physically from all my old friends for ages but I guess - Callum, my ex who I will always love, not that I would ever want to go out with him again but for being my first real love I guess. Chelsea cause I still feel I let her down when I left. Mark because we just had so much fun together and I really regretted not connecting again that last time. Paul who I'd love to know what happened to and Steve for the same reasons.
3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.
Learn French for my holiday, how to ride a bike cause it is just dumb that I have never learnt, I would love to learn to snowboard but that ain't happening this year at least, I also would kinda like to learn how to be more moderate in things rather than going hammer and tong and I would like to learn a martial art.
4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).
I would get my family and some friends what they wanted so they would never have to worry about "needing" things again, I would build my dream house on a beautiful tropical island up in North Australia (combination of tree house/underground building in a forest overlooking the beach), I would start a reforestation scheme nearby (buying up land for these purposes) employing local people, giving them more skills and helping to regenerate the local towns, I would travel the world (perhaps by sailboat) and devote myself to obtaining a classical education.
5. List five things you do that help you relax.
Finding the beauty in my surroundings always makes me feel a bit chuffed, reading is a major player, I absolutely love hugs and kisses, talking to friends is always good and I do like to self medicate (fags, booze, you name it, I'll have it).

ros from URL @ 12:52 pm

about me
I was born in Australia, an aries with aquarius rising in the year of the wood tiger.
get around my site
home
archives
my old blog
even older blog
my favorite blogs

boing boing
plastic bag
london underground
the big smoker
waferbaby
john howard
hotwater
hot buttered death
davezilla
kyle
vegetarian mouse slayer
whats new pussycat
spengy
happy
michael jennings
85 george street
defective yeti
spin starts here
linkblog
house of debauchery and beeyotching
bitchin monaro
dear god damn diary
moog
call centre confidential
green fairy
dublin up
big western benito
creativity machine
wheelie bin
nick
pedro
after grog blog
yobbo
zannah
riot act
evil pundit
the supermercado project
anthony j hicks
gwenworld
Darl
little red boat
land down under
wherever you are
venusberg
the same river twice
mung
mysterioso land

wish list





< « - £ # We are Australian & ? + » >
Powered by RingSurf!

written by ros : powered by blogger and seven ten design