From The Friday Five:
1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?
Well, that's a hard one. I haven't really done anything that daring really. I guess moving overseas away from everything I knew was pretty big - but it's not like I moved to the middle of nowhere. Does that count?
2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of?
I have always wanted to go to an orgy. But I don't know how I'd be once I was there. I might get all scared. I think it is one of those things were you really need to be in the right kinda mood.
3. On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle)
I think I take some risks but I'm not like a daredevil or anything. Maybe a 5.
4. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky?
Having the world open up before me.
5. ... and what's the worst?
Being stuck places with no money and few options - never good.
ros from URL @ 10:15 am