getting up 2

Monday, February 2

Well today is my birthday. Kinda. It is my fake "fake" birthday.

Everyone I know is pretty much sick to death of hearing about this but for those not in the know here's the story. My folks moved my birthday forward to February when I was 4 so I could go to school early. They didn't mention this to me as they didn't want me to tell all my little friends. Then when I was 7 or 8 I was got as little confused about what day it was on (and who could blame me) and so from then on we celebrated it the day before my real fake birthday. So today is my fake "fake" birthday and tomorrow is just my "fake" birthday. My real birthday of course is not until April.

When I was 11 I found my birth certificate and realised that there was something amiss. It was then I found out that I wasn't an aquarius at all just rising. It was then I became vaguely interested in astrology. That said I continued to celebrate my birthday on 2nd February til I was 18.

As I keep going on and on about - it still is a special day to me - so there! I know it's not my "real" birthday but it was for a long time. I'm not even doing anything that exciting today. I am even at work (shock horror). Tonight I plan on getting wreaked - but in a good happy birthday way!

As a bit of a pressie I have brought my ticket to Senegal - yeay! And my folks rang yesterday to tell me that they are coming over to visit me - double yeay!

More birthday celebrations coming tomorrow!

ros from URL @ 1:25 pm

about me
I was born in Australia, an aries with aquarius rising in the year of the wood tiger.
get around my site
home
archives
my old blog
even older blog
my favorite blogs

boing boing
plastic bag
london underground
the big smoker
waferbaby
john howard
hotwater
hot buttered death
davezilla
kyle
vegetarian mouse slayer
whats new pussycat
spengy
happy
michael jennings
85 george street
defective yeti
spin starts here
linkblog
house of debauchery and beeyotching
bitchin monaro
dear god damn diary
moog
call centre confidential
green fairy
dublin up
big western benito
creativity machine
wheelie bin
nick
pedro
after grog blog
yobbo
zannah
riot act
evil pundit
the supermercado project
anthony j hicks
gwenworld
Darl
little red boat
land down under
wherever you are
venusberg
the same river twice
mung
mysterioso land

wish list





< « - £ # We are Australian & ? + » >
Powered by RingSurf!

written by ros : powered by blogger and seven ten design