getting up 2

Tuesday, August 10

I had a few friends over Friday night and just had a really nice chat with Clay. We both went to school just up the road from each other and he grew up on the Sunshine coast and me on the Gold coast (opposite directions from Brissie) and we are both going home at round the same time except he is going via Thailand. He is a real sweetie. And I caught up with a few others I had not seen much of lately.

Went to this free concert in Regents Park on Saturday and then lazed in the park, picked flowers and made whips out of weeping willow branches (just like when I was a girl) before heading to this Lebanese restaurant in town for snacky things and sheeshas while reclining on cushions.

Sunday I went to Hampstead heath and swam all day. At sunset we drank and blew shiny bubbles with my new bubble maker I brought on the way home.

Monday didn't do so much just went to work and was a sloth at home.

Oh and saw this ad on the work classifieds today which I thought was very cute if not a bit strange:

London - Buy, sell or rent here...: For Sale

10 Aug 2004
U-317
Mint condition 1941 Coastal class German U-Boat. Slight rusting on Periscope auxiliary shaft. 3 previous captains. Collectors item. Buyer must be able to collect from Millwall dock area. Offers or will exchange for left door of 1955 Landrover.

ros from URL @ 1:59 pm

about me
I was born in Australia, an aries with aquarius rising in the year of the wood tiger.
get around my site
home
archives
my old blog
even older blog
my favorite blogs

boing boing
plastic bag
london underground
the big smoker
waferbaby
john howard
hotwater
hot buttered death
davezilla
kyle
vegetarian mouse slayer
whats new pussycat
spengy
happy
michael jennings
85 george street
defective yeti
spin starts here
linkblog
house of debauchery and beeyotching
bitchin monaro
dear god damn diary
moog
call centre confidential
green fairy
dublin up
big western benito
creativity machine
wheelie bin
nick
pedro
after grog blog
yobbo
zannah
riot act
evil pundit
the supermercado project
anthony j hicks
gwenworld
Darl
little red boat
land down under
wherever you are
venusberg
the same river twice
mung
mysterioso land

wish list





< « - £ # We are Australian & ? + » >
Powered by RingSurf!

written by ros : powered by blogger and seven ten design