getting up 2

Saturday, December 25

Merry Christmas

So I´m back from the jungle. It was a good trip, didn´t see a whole lot but was fun to bush bash at least. I got a fever in the jungle so my last day was more sleeping rather than action central. But saw loads of birds and caught pirana for lunch all that sort of stuff. Saw some little crocodiles and had this vision in my head of being a crocodile hunter ha ha. Went looking at night for anaconda´s but didn´t manage to find any just a lille baby boa. Israel my guide was very attentive, a little too attentive if you know what I mean but knew the meaning of the word no even if I did sometimes feel like a Palestinian. He really looked after me when I got sick though which was lovely especially as I am just a big baby about that sort of stuff.

So not a lot else to report. Got an absolutely massive needle full of god only knows what (damn my Spanish) last night and this morning my fever seems to have largely gone which is a relief. I have to go back tonight for another I think. There is some virus sweeping town so a lot of people have gotten it. Am still making my mind up on whether to have a big night tonight or to play it safe a give my body a break.

Maybe I will go to the zoo this afternoon if I can be arsed. Tomorrow it is pricing round for my flight to Lima and maybe the zoo if I don´t get there today. I also want to go to a few other places if I have time and of course the energy.

ros from URL @ 4:06 pm

about me
I was born in Australia, an aries with aquarius rising in the year of the wood tiger.
get around my site
home
archives
my old blog
even older blog
my favorite blogs

boing boing
plastic bag
london underground
the big smoker
waferbaby
john howard
hotwater
hot buttered death
davezilla
kyle
vegetarian mouse slayer
whats new pussycat
spengy
happy
michael jennings
85 george street
defective yeti
spin starts here
linkblog
house of debauchery and beeyotching
bitchin monaro
dear god damn diary
moog
call centre confidential
green fairy
dublin up
big western benito
creativity machine
wheelie bin
nick
pedro
after grog blog
yobbo
zannah
riot act
evil pundit
the supermercado project
anthony j hicks
gwenworld
Darl
little red boat
land down under
wherever you are
venusberg
the same river twice
mung
mysterioso land

wish list





< « - £ # We are Australian & ? + » >
Powered by RingSurf!

written by ros : powered by blogger and seven ten design